I have completed almost 2 months of internship in DecisionStats. It has been a great learning experience. This internship helped me in improving a wide range of skills like programming, analytics, statistics etc. Every morning I was given an Assignment by Ajay Ohri, my guide during the internship, which I was supposed to finish by evening. A typical assignment involves understanding a concept and writing code.
Some links of the work I did during Internship:-
- Decision Trees with Python
- Basic regression with Python and R, and setting up a comparison in coding styles between the two.
- Table extraction from web with Python and R
- Association Analysis with Python and R
- Diamonds dataset Analysis with SQLAlchemy in Python
- Text mining (Tokenization, Stemming, Word Similarity,Word Association, WordCloud) with Python
- Diamonds dataset analysis with MongoDB
- Datetime manipulation in Python
I have been very excited about this internship from the very beginning and now it feels great to learn things from an Expert.